Due to recent changes and recommendations and on a federal and local level, we have decided to begin seeing patients for regular eye care! Our offices will initially be open with limited hours (scroll down on our homepage for office hours).
Here are the precautions we’re taking to ensure you can safely have your eyes examined at our office:
- We’re spacing out exams to one per hour, while wiping down equipment, office space and frames between patients
- We will only have one staff member and one doctor in our office, both wearing masks
- Wear a mask when you come in for your exam
- If possible, do not bring anyone with you to the exam
- When you arrive, wait in your car and call our office. We will let you know when the office is ready for you to enter
- Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer upon entering and leaving the office
- If we happen to have any walk-in patients, we will only allow one additional person in the office at a time, while maintaining the proper distancing and call-before-entering protocol listed above
- As before: do not come in if you’re experiencing COVID symptoms
If you have any questions, please call our office or contact us through our website, email or facebook.